Friday, June 4, 2010

AT8 Flagship setups WHAAAA?

I have this set for list view so you can make heads or tails of it....

http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=0ArdILh8g6fKqdEF2eTZLUk5mY0tkV1VnS3BFMzVBaHc&f=0

So some interesting choices in there, and some notable mistakes, Voltron as well as IISL made some kind of mistake in their lows and are given a chance to fix those mistakes, ON MONDAY so after the first round.  Other notables...

  • Almost every team or every other team is fielding a Bhaalgorn with varying fits, including us!
  • Cry Havoc is straying from their usual Domi's with a Navy Domi...
  •  Death From Above is bringing a Scorp as a flagship, with a light officer tank...
  • CVA is bringing a Bhaalgorn (blood raider ship) ironically named Heretic's Bane, Blood raiders aren't Amarr guyz ( I can hardly blame them though )
  • IRC's Mach is active tanked armor fit, should be interesting...
  • Some Bhaals are active tanked, so that should be rough keeping those things up and running!
  • SF's Scorp Navy issue is fit "interestingly" though I am sure SF will say I'm trolling, I wonder how it will fit in or if we will see it.
  • Tusker-Bastards forgot to name their ship!
Yeah that's pretty much all I got at this time, lots of, I'll be nice, discussion going on about the fits already!

<12 hours to tourney start, good luck all!

1500 GMT hurry up!

1 comment: